Friday, July 17, 2009

Lots to share and Dont Mengentan haa...

At last, I celebrated my hubby's birthday at Master Chef Restaurant somewhere in Taman Daya.. A western treat for him. He ordered Tenderloin and me, Sirloin Steak. Actually, I planned to make it surprised dinner, but hence I was so busy that day.. so just ignore it. Indeed I can call the restaurant to prepare for me; maybe a simple candle light dinner comes with sentimental songs :) Hehe, but too late.. Its okay ah.. at least, I treat him for this birthday :))

During our 1st honeymoon @ Krabi .. A day later after the Big Day Ceremony

Hehe, akhirnya planning nak ke umah MIL semuanya musnah. Semua nya terbatal sama sekali. Actually, since dating dulu memang kalau ada apa apa occasion kami selalu makan kat Master Chef.. itu pun di introduce kan oleh my friend.. A cozy place to eat and the food quite nice. But, previously more nice rather than now. Heheh..

2nd Honeymoon @ Phuket .. He was lining up to board into the flight at Changi Airport

No pictures has been taken during the dinner. Hehe.. malu lah. I also dun bring my camera. So, just eat eat and talk talked. Hubby pun nampak happy sebab dia memang kepingin nak makan steak this week.

Oh yer, sesapa yang ada baca my entry pasal New Western Found in Masai tuh.. jangan lah kamu semua terkejut eh.. Peristiwa makan tuh sebenarnya dah lama berlaku pun.. bukannya dalam minggu neh atau pun minggu lepas.. Dah lama dah.. cuma saya jerk yg tak update. So, janganlah ingat setiap minggu/hari kami makan mahal mahal eh.. Jangan mengentan ah pulak kat *tut* .. Hahaha.. tak baik menuduh =P

Hehe, my schedule very pack and sebab tuh kalau nak masuk kan apa apa entry.. selalu lah terdelay.. even event tuh dah happened lama pun.. bila ada masa.. baru lah post :))

Ada banyak lagi nak post something.. perhaps this weekend I can make it !

Happy weekends darling ~~

Alamak, esok kerja lah !! Ciao

No comments: