Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shah's Beach Resort, Malacca

Last weekend we went to Malacca for attending a wedding reception after being persuade by MIL so many times. At last, I made the decision to join them at Malacca. We went there on the Saturday nite and arrived there almost at 3 am. I drove the car and others happy sleeping especially my husband. =P

After drop by at the relatives place, husband and I went to find a hotel for us to stay and its weekend darling! All fully booked, Equatorial full house, Mahkota full house and Holiday Inn not pick up my call. At last, we stayed at Shah's Beach Resort. Very peaceful and i likeee the place!







2 comments:

susudalambotol said...

eh.. biar betul kat melaka ada tempat secantik ini? tak percaya dakuuu.

+a.z.i.e+ said...

Percayalah wahai Hidd...