Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My brother went to Krabi for honeymoon

Last Monday, sent my brother to Budget Terminal Singapore as he and his wife were going to Krabi for their honeymoon.

Some pics taken on the day itself and he will be going back to Malaysia tomorrow.

Something had happened during his island hopping trip and luckily nothing bad happen! Even though his speed boat driver lost the route, they finally safely arrived at the mainland.

Can't wait of his full story!

On the same day, I also sent my husband to Senai Airport for Outstation trip to Penang Office. He also will be going back to JB tomorrow evening flight.

Easier for me to arrange the schedule as both them arrive on the same day.

:) daddy, we miss you so much sayang! Can't wait to see and hugs!


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments: