Sunday, October 25, 2009

Went to Kluang after our Open House ended

We went to Kluang after my open house ended to pay a visit our aunt who will be going for hajj this year. We clean our house as fast as lightning and we headed to Kluang around 8.00 pm. Reach there around 10.00 pm and our aunt had prepared a delightful dinner meals for us. After dinner, I was taking a nap as all of my family members have a good chat with my aunt family.


When we arrived there..


Abah has a good chat with Pakcik Rahim & Mak Faizah



But, we having fun by snap funny faces


See, my husband always like to make fun


This 3 stooges slept in the car on the way back to JB.. perut kenyang!


Pose Gadis Melayu Series 1093648

We make a move around 12.00 pm and reached JB around 2.00 am. We slept in the car all the way to JB and only my husband drove the car. Unfortunately, he dont know the Johor Tenggara route.. hehe, beberapa kali kami semua terkejut kerana dia brake.. Apa pun, alhamdulillah semua selamat.. :)


No comments: